OT: proftpd freezes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 6 05:23:10 PDT 2001

> No packet filtering.  Everytime I restart the uploading it quits on a
> different file/directory.  Plus, it gets a good bit of them uploaded.  It
> just freezes after so many.

anonymous ftp or as a real system user?
and which proftpd version do you run? The LFS server runs 1.2.2rc2.
Perhaps you're running an older or newer version of it? I have had some
problems with the rc1 versions a while ago that has a passive mode
problem which caused all kinds of strange download problems.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org