Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 6 05:44:00 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 07:25:27PM +0200, elko wrote:
> I've changed my email account and wanted to unsubscribe the old one;
> but the old account does not exist anymore, so the maillist-server
> can't get a reply from the account it's expecting; here's what I
> got back:

elko1 at home.nl isn't subscribed to any of the lists to start with. Seems
you unsubscribed yourself a while ago already, or I unsubscribed that
address a while ago (if you want I can check my logs to see when exact
this happened) due to a stream of bounces.

> I'll subscribe again under mailto:lfs at home.nl

May be the best thing yes as you aren't subscribe at all right now.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org