Problem with texinfo make

Iñigo R. Lejarza ilejarza at racsa.co.cr
Fri Jul 6 02:57:33 PDT 2001

I'm installing my first LFS, and everything was going smothly with chap. 05
until I tried to do the texinfo-4.0 install.
When I execute make LDFLAGS=-static the following error message appears
(only last lines included):

/mnt/lfs/usr/src/sources/t/texinfo-4.0/info/terminal.c:640: undefined
reference to `tgetstr'
terminal.o:/mnt/lfs/usr/src/sources/t/texinfo-4.0/info/terminal.c:641: more
undefined references to `tgetstr' follow
make[2]: *** [ginfo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I checked the mailing lists archives, but it seems I'm the first one.
Can anyone tell me what's going on ?
Thanks beforehand.

Iñigo R. Lejarza O.
ilejarza at racsa.co.cr