Problem with texinfo make

Iñigo R. Lejarza ilejarza at racsa.co.cr
Fri Jul 6 06:44:50 PDT 2001

Thank you very much for your quick replay.
Now that you mention it, I had problems with bash but they were fixed
(thanks to the mailing list archive) replacing the
--with-curses with a --with-ncurses configure option. No problems then, if
exception is made of the known warning included in the bash chapter (5) of
the book (yeah,mine is a Debian distribution).
As to your question, I do have a libncurses.a and a libcurses.a (link to the
former one) files, but they are not in /usr/include, but in /usr/lib. Any
hint?
Thanks again for your help.
Iñigo R. Lejarza O.
ilejarza at racsa.co.cr