LILO problems ::FIXED::

Baker baker at cyborgworkshop.com
Sat Jul 7 12:08:19 PDT 2001

I got my LFS to boot on its separate disc.  I had to get a newer Linux
distro that had a 2.4 kernel (my card needs a module that is only floppy
in order to use a 2.2 kernel, and it appears that my floppy controller on
this motherboard is dead. Victim of a lightning strike several weeks ago I
guess). I did the chroot, reinstalled LILO, reran it and viola, works like
a charm.  and I have to say, LFS is still the fastest Linux distro I have
ever run. Its nice seeing what a Linux distro can really be once you get
past all of the "value added" stuff that distros push on you.  Thanks LFS
team for all the hard work.

--
              Jason
       www.cyborgworkshop.com