Bash question

Baker baker at cyborgworkshop.com
Mon Jul 9 05:04:35 PDT 2001

If this question would be better posed to the apps list, please don't spend
any time on it and just point me in that direction.    I have just built
the latest version of LFS, got past my LILO problem thanks to this lists
help (thanks again!), and I have just run into something, well, odd.   For
some reason, bash will not execute any users .bashrc files.   From the
research I have done, it looks like bash will ignore a .bashrc file if it
is being run in 1) non-interactive mode or 2) was compiled with --norc.
Currently, neither situation is true.    Any thoughts?

--
              Jason
       www.cyborgworkshop.com

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org