lilo compile problems b/c missing autoconf.h

Torsten Howard torsten at inetw.net
Mon Jul 9 17:04:07 PDT 2001

Hi,

using 3.0-pre4 of lfs, went to compile lilo and had an error
about missing autoconf.h

At that point I missed two thing.

1) where do I "make dep" to get the autoconf.h built?
2) how does autoconf migrate to /usr/include/linux
when that directory contains a copy of what was in
/usr/src/linux/include/linux but is not a symlink?

Somewhere, I missed something in the process - I don't know where.

Ok, maybe that'll help fix a "bug" in the book.

Take care,
Torsten
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org