help cvs

thinus pollard eumenides at mailbox.co.za
Tue Jul 10 00:42:54 PDT 2001

goodmornin' to all! (whew, long time...)

could somebody please help me!!! I don't have internet access on my
linux box yet, and i'd really like to get my grubby little paws on the
cvs version of the book. I can't seem to find a somewhere to d/l the
cvs book, (except saving every page from the site). Would somebody
please be so kind as to direct my attention to a d/l site?

thanx
Mid-year intake! Enrol NOW & stand a chance to win 25% discount
http://www.milpark.co.za
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org