Net-tools

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 10 06:48:07 PDT 2001

> #!/bin/bash
> # Guess the answers to the net-tools interactive configure script based on
> # choices in kernel configuration file. Assumes you are in the net-tools
> # source directory.

There is one thing to keep in mind with the CVS book where net-tools is
installed in chapter 6 now:
at the point of net-tools's installation, the kernel hasn't been
configured yet. Well, we ran the yes "" | make config on it in chapter
5, but those are just kernel defaults, not something that actually
resembles our systems.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org