Bash question

Adrian Ho aho-lfs-discuss at 03s.net
Tue Jul 10 08:37:15 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 10:03:01AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> wouldn't man bash be enough? it's all explained in there, very well

It's enough for ubergeeks like you and me, but others might disagree.

In any case, I've decided not to write the hint, since it's been pointed
out that the Configuration HOWTO answers the $64K question ("so what stuff
do I put in which script?") quite nicely indeed.  Those folks who really
want the gory details should just read the man page.  8-)

- Adrian
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org