Pb configuring Glibc-2.2.1

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Tue Jul 10 20:42:32 PDT 2001

So it sounds like you can configure from root $LFS/usr/src/glibc-build, but
not chroot /usr/src/glibc-build?

Have you rebooted since you started LFS..or more specifically between when
you mount $LFS/proc and build glibc?

If so you need to remount $LFS/proc and remount any other partitions you may
have forgotten about. I put all my partitions in /etc/fstab even if I don't
plan on rebooting...You never know if you will have a power out or some
other sort of failure...When I reach $ mount proc $LFS/proc -t proc ... I
add that to fstab as well.

proc $LFS/proc -t proc defaults 0 0

Scot Mc Pherson
~Linux is a journey, not a guided tour~