Fileutils compilation problem

James Klein klein_james1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 09:22:51 PDT 2001

I have worked up to early in chapter 6 in CVS version
with out any problems. I tried building findutils
package with CFLAGS including -march=k6 and -mcpu=k6
and get an error stating that gcc could not run test
while in crosscompiler mode. Can someone give me a
clue about this or will it resolve when I rebuild
gcc-3.0 later in the chapter.

Thanks to all for the LFS. I have learned a tremendous
amount in a short time by working through the
procedures spelled out in the book.

James Klein

--- "Lesende, Emiliano - (Ext Arg)"