make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

wolle wolle at wollewolle.de
Thu Jul 12 01:50:29 PDT 2001

> it's a problem that only occurs with the bz2'd tarball from lfs.
> i juct finished succesfully building the original from the gnu site!
> so, it's just a question of re-packing sh-utils :)

I've had also some problems with the lfs-tarball:
(latest packages)
I've made a cdrom (the tarball and a lot more stuff)
and at home one of the first lfs-packages
(bash i think) wont compile.
the problem is, that tar y doesn't stop on bzip2 errors
as bzcat | tar does, so I continued after unpacking...

The non-lfs (some bzip2) are all ok, so it's not the cheap cdr.
And it's not the BIG tar archive, it is ok.

anyone else?

wolle

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org