nslookup

Igor Zlatkovic izlatkovic at daenet.de
Fri Jul 13 06:00:47 PDT 2001

Hi there.

Does anyone know where can I grab the source code for the nslookup
utility? I have searched in vain throughout the internet without
success. Either I am blind, or I don't see well.

What I mean is just the nslookup utility and that the old-style one. The
one which can be found in the recent bind sources is a bit too new for
me. It complains about its being obsolete and I should use dig, but I am
quite stubborn and want to use the old-style nslookup no matter what :-)

Thanx in advance
Igor
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org