Spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Fri Jul 13 21:24:25 PDT 2001

Am I guessing correctly that you are using a PCMCIA network card?

I get the same message (same IRQ too) occasionally on my Dell Latitude
laptop, but never on any of my other systems. I haven't tracked it down,
mainly because I forget to $ cat /proc/interrupts before it happens when I
turn my system on. I am not sure what it means yet either, but so far
nothing has happened.

Scot Mc Pherson
~Linux is a journey, not a guided tour~