nslookup

Igor Zlatkovic izlatkovic at daenet.de
Mon Jul 16 03:28:07 PDT 2001

Thanx for the replies, folks.

I thought nslookup of bind 9 can be brought to work correctly, but now I
saw that others have cursed over it as well. I took the tools from bind
8, compiled them and they work.

Just to avoid confusion: I was talking only about the client side and
that particularily about the program nslookup. It seems to be broken in
bind 9. Other tools and the server itself are not my realm, I have never
used them beyond verifying that programs dig and host work as nslookup
didn't.

Ciao
Igor
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org