mutt & mailinglists

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 16 06:41:39 PDT 2001

> :0
> * lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
> list-lfs-discuss/

every list has set the X-List: listname header so you don't have to
filter on To: or CC: and any of such addresses (and if you get both a
To: and a Cc: or bcc; then you get double mails in the wrong folder, or
such). It'll be neater to use a rule like:

:0:

> If you're still using mbox (why?) then leave off the trailing slash.

I myself use this because it makes it easier to provide complete mail.
archives for you to download and everbody can handle mbox, not everybody
may be able to handle maildir. So that's my excuse ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org