Patches Suggestion

Scot Mc Pherson smcpherson at bradentonherald.com
Mon Jul 16 07:43:29 PDT 2001

Right on....I am just the idea man ;) ... Maybe I'll hope on over there
and see if there is something I can help with...lately I have been
lfsing 2 or 3 systems at a time for the last 3 weeks 16 hours a day, so
I also have been very busy. =) I am starting to burn out on it.

I saw the man-pages-1.38 patch on packages.linuxfromscratch.org night
before last in /conglomeration.

I didn't look in 3pre4 or CVS so maybe my fault =)... (Please don't
remove it though)...Its nice that conglomeration has a historic
conglomeration type view of what been in LFS.

Scot Mc Pherson