Patches Suggestion

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 16 08:04:34 PDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 10:43:29AM -0400, Scot Mc Pherson wrote:
> Right on....I am just the idea man ;) ... Maybe I'll hope on over there
> and see if there is something I can help with...lately I have been
> lfsing 2 or 3 systems at a time for the last 3 weeks 16 hours a day, so
> I also have been very busy. =) I am starting to burn out on it.
>
> I saw the man-pages-1.38 patch on packages.linuxfromscratch.org night
> before last in /conglomeration.

ah that haven't cleaned it out yet

> I didn't look in 3pre4 or CVS so maybe my fault =)... (Please don't
> remove it though)...Its nice that conglomeration has a historic
> conglomeration type view of what been in LFS.

it will be removed, it has no use keeping all  those packages around.
History may be nice, but not when it grows into multi-gb of useless
data.

for that go to the lfs-museum and read through the book's chapter 3 to
see which versions have been used

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org