BusyBox

Lesende, Emiliano - (Ext Arg) Emiliano.Lesende at attla.com
Mon Jul 16 10:52:33 PDT 2001

Will it be possible to replace some of the LFS packages with BusyBox?
(http://busybox.lineo.com)

I was thinking about building my own REALLY SMALL linux system.

Does anyone have any hint about building size optimized apps?

Thanxs
Emiliano
Este mensaje es confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada
y que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail
por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and
legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,

please let us know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system;
you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank You.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org