BusyBox

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Jul 16 10:54:35 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 02:52:33PM -0300, Lesende, Emiliano - (Ext Arg) wrote:
> Will it be possible to replace some of the LFS packages with BusyBox?
> (http://busybox.lineo.com)

Yeah..but why? (combine BusyBox with LFS, waste of space on LFS's part)

> I was thinking about building my own REALLY SMALL linux system.

Then forget LFS ;)

Use uClibc, BusyBox, TinyLogin, as a start and grow from there... what
more could you ask for in less then 300KB?

Like really, if you don't have that much disk space, start with those
three and add on top of it, whatever you want.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org