Thanks to the LFS team.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Jul 16 18:44:48 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 02:57:55AM -0400, Paul Campbell wrote:
> I'd like to start putting in the essentials like telnet, ssh etc.  and maybe
> move up to gettnig X running, but I'm not sure as to what order to do things
> in.  Any pointers to after-LFS links, pages, methologies etc.  lfs-apps maybe?

Check out the hints; http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-hints/

As for "alfs-LFS", there were a few ppl that were going to start such a
project, i have no idea if they got anywhere with it, but most of the
information you need can generally be found in the LFS hints, or asking
on IRC.

> Thanks all who have help me along this very rewarding journey, I have learned
> 100s of time more about linux than by just being joe distro user.  I has also
> realised there is 1000s of times more stuff to learn.

Hehe.. congrats =)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org