Thanks to the LFS team.

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Mon Jul 16 23:57:55 PDT 2001

It works, at least as far as I've tested.

Where next?

I'd like to start putting in the essentials like telnet, ssh etc.  and maybe
move up to gettnig X running, but I'm not sure as to what order to do things
in.  Any pointers to after-LFS links, pages, methologies etc.  lfs-apps maybe?

Is there a good way to test the LFS build quality, and check for failed
packages etc.  Before I comit the system to ISO for future safe keeping?

Thanks all who have help me along this very rewarding journey, I have learned
100s of time more about linux than by just being joe distro user.  I has also
realised there is 1000s of times more stuff to learn.

--
Paul Campbell
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net/
paul at cmm.uklinux.net