initial lfs attempt

Jeremy Utley jeremy at linux-phreak.net
Tue Jul 17 02:03:34 PDT 2001

Or, just remove the --with-curses entry for the static compile of Bash, and re-enable it for the dynamic.  This is a big problem when the root distro is Slackware, and removing the curses function for the static bash doesn't seem to affect it at all (I've done it on 5 different LFS systems, never had a problem).

J_Man

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:05:08 -0400