Athlon

Scot Mc Pherson smcpherson at bradentonherald.com
Tue Jul 17 08:44:37 PDT 2001

True enough, yet not exactly the topic of his question or my answerand
that's all fine and dandy, except when configure guesses a system, it
doesn't say i686-unknown ... it says i686-pc-gnu-linux (or something
like that depending on your arch)

So when I say his system isn't being guessed correctly, I am correct.
Something is broken.

Scot Mc Pherson