automated COL and WCOL settings

Andre Wyrwa a.wyrwa at web.de
Tue Jul 17 15:11:12 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17. Jul 2001 um 11:45:27PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> I'm not sure.  The /usr mounting thing wouldn't work as some people have
> it on the same partition as / and so we'd bugger it :-)
> Would you be willing to look at what you suggest though and if you find
> a more elegant method then submit it to bugzilla?
> $TERM seems unreliable but if you can get it to work then great!

I'm having the distant voice of Captain Janeway in may ears: "It's your
idea, it's your project." ;-)

I didn't submit anything to bugzilla, yet, but there's always a first
time to dance, right? Ok, so I think I'll do it, I wanted to optimize
that, anyway. But don't expect me to be the fastest, 'cause I've
got a lot to do these days.

André.
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org