initial lfs attempt

A Wizard ... aage at swbell.net
Tue Jul 17 15:22:43 PDT 2001

Thanks Gerard and all.
I chose to install ncurses, not to remove the ncurses switch on the bash
install.

I have now (without any further hitches) finished the chapter 5 installs,
passwd, etc.

I think I will now rest b4 proceeding to chapter6.

Weak-willed people, people with unstable social lives,
people in formative stages of their lives,
should not become involved in computer science.
It should be left until they are truely able to make
decisions and be aware of all the consequences.
--KENNETH PETER--The Hacker Papers