Athlon

Ralf Vitasek ralfv at ralfv.de
Tue Jul 17 22:26:28 PDT 2001

I`ve found a patch somewhere for uname, (it was called nuname, can`t
find the download location anymore but for those who are interested, use
the attachment)

just apply it using "patch uname.c lin_uname_patch" in the src subdir of
sh-utils_2.0, configure and make and replace the uname manually (don`t
make install).

this is what you`ll get (Athlon in my case)
Linux -f 2.4.6 #4 SMP Wed Jul 11 22:57:36 CEST 2001 i686 AuthenticAMD

ralf