ttys errors

Shaun ONeil shaun at madhouse69.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 22:36:42 PDT 2001

I tried that, I copied my wvdial.conf across from my mandrake
partition, and that uses ttyS, and got told it didn't exist .. so I
checked and found mine had ttys

I think it's something to do with modules ? I've already checked the
permissions + ownership :|

This is really starting to confuse me .. I've got everything else I
need to build .. even managed to get X installed ( haven't tested it
yet though .. I can't test it without my mouse )

thanks for trying tho guys.. much appreciated :)

Shaun.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org