Fileutils

Florian Engelhardt F.Engelhardt at gmx.net
Tue Jul 17 23:50:53 PDT 2001

hi,

> I've been doing a cvs test build today and when I compile fileutils-4.1,
> I'm getting segfaults all over the damn place when going into chroot.
> I've gone back to fileutils-4.0 and the patch and it's ok.  Anybody else
> had this and if so do they know of a solution before I start looking for
> one....

it's a gcc 2.95.3 bug. franz sirl created a patch
(http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-glibc@gnu.org/msg01748.html). most of the patches in
cvs-2_95-branch-ppc.diff are not needed, only the following files have to be patched: rtl.h,
rtlanal.h, varasm.c, c-decl.c.

florian

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org