It´s alright

DrJekyll DrJekyll at web.de
Wed Jul 18 11:09:05 PDT 2001

Hello

Now I know what "append = quiet" in the lilo.conf does mean. That is why my
kernelboot-message was so short. Sorry, but I took over the lilo.conf from
my Mandrake8.0 base-system, just changing the values. Now my notebook is
running a wonderful new lfs-system, just loading the correct keytable does
not work, got always the qwerty, but I need the qwertz.

Thank you again for your help, and Gerard for the book

See you

Frank

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org