lfs-boot-cd - andy's files

Andy ac_ml at backslash.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 22:25:38 PDT 2001

> > On Wednesday 18 July 2001 14:25, you wrote:
> > > I would liko to see these files Andy... Can you send it to me?
> > > simpsom at linuxbr.com.br
> > >
> > > Thanks

> > As would I
>
> They seem popular :)
>
> They're a bit rough, but it works. I'll try and package them up nicely :) I
> shall endevour to post them tonight, but I'm moving back to the UK on friday
> so I may get sidetracked with packing and stuff :)
>
> ta, ./andy

http://fuzzy.morphidian.com/download/fuzzy_boot_scripts.tar.gz

Here are the bootscripts and the stuff required to make a bootdisk image for an
El Torito CD. *Please* read the readme before you play with them.

Note you need a kernel to make this work. I did include a .config, but I can't
remember if it's the right one any more :)

Let me know if it doesnt work, I may have broken something while I was cleaning
stuff up a bit for you guys :) They're still really rough, I never expected to
share them with anyone, but enjoy anyway :)

ta, ./andy

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org