X server input lock out and start and exit

Paul Campbell paul at cmm.uklinux.net
Fri Jul 20 16:51:03 PDT 2001

I've had ths problem for a while on my Mandrake Box and suspected it was to
blame for it.  However my LFS box has the same and it's apparently worse.

Sometimes, around 1 in 10 times in fact, when I startx or logout quit X the
Keyboard and Mouse are both killed stone dead. !

I have heard there is a key sequence to bail out wih the reset key.

Any one any suggestions opinions, views, hacks, etc. etc. It's driving me
f**king mad and is torturing the ext2fs.

--
Paul Campbell
http://www.cmm.uklinux.net/
paul at cmm.uklinux.net