FHS & Qt, KDE, ...

RoryO roryo at roryo.dynup.net
Sat Jul 21 15:15:44 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:43, you wrote:
> On Tue, 17. Jul 2001 um 07:31:21PM +1000, RoryO wrote:
> > Ah!  Gnome is mainly writen by RedHat - RedHat users etc... they can
> > therefore use a simple dbopen in the configfile, however for the rest of
> > us will need to hack the ./configure as follows...  sed or do by hand...
> > dbopen()  becomes __db_dbopen()
> >
> > now the source files use db properly, it's just the configure that is
> > stuffed.  ;)
>
> Is this stated in some gnome-hint, already?

Um, in the current incarnations of the gnome-hints in the hint-cvs, no.
JJones and I am currently wrinting a new hint that gives you something more
than just a very basic enviroment, in fact it takes the user from bare LFS to
gnucash (the largest amount of dependancies you have ever seen!) ... and it
is mentioned, and patched against the 6 or 7 times that this madness
appears...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org