ch06-reiserfsprogs.html

Guillermo Pereyra Irujo gpirujo at mdq.com
Sun Jul 22 09:14:55 PDT 2001

I understand the explanation in ch04-creatingfs.html about following the
standard, but I think that reiserfs is getting more and more popular and
is close to becoming a new standard. We are many the ones who already use
it everywhere and not just as an experiment. Maybe we could bring its
name back to ch04-creatingfs.html and add a ch06-reiserfsprogs.html?

It can be an optional package, like vim is. E2fsprogs wouldn't be left out
if you install reiserfs, since you'll need ext2 for diskettes or ramdisks,
for example.

I can write ch06-reiserfsprogs.html if you agree, but I would like to know
first if it will be welcome :)

--
Guillermo Pereyra Irujo
Mar del Plata, Argentina