Problem confirmed - mbox too large

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 22 13:41:23 PDT 2001

lfsdiscuss mailbox is around 50 MB and that's causing the problem. when
procmail is executed via postfix, it's not appending anymore to that
file. Why I'm not sure yet I will have to do some digging around. For
now whatever was in the archive 5 minutes ago will end up in the
archives at midnight PDT. I don't have time anymore right now to figure
it out (about to leave house).

i'll probalby start a new lfsdiscuss archive and thus have two
lfsdiscuss mboxes. Not a nice solution so i'll try to find why procmail
isn't playing nicely anymore.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org