LFS & Slackware 8.0

J_Man jeremy at linux-phreak.net
Thu Jul 26 00:47:47 PDT 2001

Slack 8's compilers are perfectly stable.  It is true that sometimes the combo of GCC 2.95.3 and glibc 2.2.3 don't work well together, however, Slack has patched them to be perfectly stable.  My current LFS system was built from Slack 8, and I've previously used 7.0 and 7.1 to build LFS as well.

J_Man