about those bash and curses problems

J_Man jeremy at linux-phreak.net
Thu Jul 26 10:57:49 PDT 2001

Seens reasonable, Gerard.  Since we're just getting a bash to work for the chroot enviornment, and wil be rebuilding it later, there's no reason that I can see that we would have to have curses support at that particular point.  And in my experience, Slackware has never built the static bash correctly without eliminating the --with-curses, and I've used it all the way back to 7.0. YMMV , tho.

J_Man

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:43:07 -0400