Everything you never wanted ever wanted to know, ever!

Richard A Downing richard.a.downing at iname.com
Mon Jul 30 10:27:43 PDT 2001

Paul,
A word to the wise, NEVER reply to spam, all you do is validate your mailbox
for the bastards.
I just put them in the kill filter - one strike and you're out.

For snail-junk-mail, I have an even more devious plan.  I check for business
reply envenlopes, here in the UK they are often included, then I use that to
send back junk mail from another company.  That way they get to pay for the
reply, and it's just as much junk as they sent me!

Richard

 When I hit reply to return the thing to sender (as a test)....  I have
attempted a
policy of returning the stuff as soon as I see it, this obviously dosen't
work although it has on occasion.  I've realised that after a few attempts.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org