glibc-2.2.1

John Higgins jhiggins at epix.net
Tue Jul 31 00:51:02 PDT 2001

I have a problem with configure in this pkg. I have tried everyting I
can find including eliminating the glibc-build directory, deleting the
unpacked directory and the downloaded pkg. and downloading a fresh copy.
I even cut the instructions from the book and executed them as a shell
script. I always get the same result:
/usr/src/glibc-2.2.1/glibcinstall: ../glibc-2.2.1/configure: bad
interpreter: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make terget 'localedata/install-locales.' Stop.
I have no name!:/#

Anyone have any idears?

higgs

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org