Problem compiling chrooted binutils (Part I)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 1 05:21:58 PST 2001

On March  1, 2001 12:47 am, Torsten Vollmann wrote:
> Hi. After a short hospital-step-by im back :-(

I hope you're feeling better

> I think so. I re-read all compiler-warnings I got. Btw.: Some packages
> complain about not having posix. OK?

Not really, you need to have some POSIX. Can you check the config.log file
then and see if there is anything in there that indicated the POSIX failures?
Perhaps it's normal for binutils, I cannot remember it right this minute. I
will have to build binutils myself if you can't find it.

> > I'm just wondering, how must disk space do you have available on the LFS
> > partition?
>
> 3GB - should be enough?!

As long as you have space available it should be more than enough.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org