New modutils

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 1 05:27:03 PST 2001

On March  1, 2001 07:51 am, Maarten Groeneweg wrote:
> Hi, I just saw that modutils 2.4.3 were released a few days ago.
> The book still uses 2.4.0, time for an update? :)
> The util-linux has a newer version than the book too.

Updates are always done periodically, I jus don't check every day for
updates. I get most updates via freshmeat announcements and stuff, so updates
will be performed soon - usually when I start another test LFS build (I do
that once every week or every two weeks - i'm starting one this week)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org