New modutils

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 1 05:52:43 PST 2001

> If it sounded like I was blaming you for not keeping track of changes,
> I'm sorry, it wasn't what I meant. I just wanted to inform of the newert
> version.

No, I didn't take it that way. I just explained how I do updates (that
procedure isn't clear to everbody especially considered it's not documented.
I just have a standard way of doing things that you would only know if you
would ask me or if you have been around for a long long long time so you
would detect my habits. As i don't always follow my habits every time it may
be hard to detect them in the first place...)

/me is not so consitent

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org