bash: /usr/bin/patch: No such file or directory

Marc Heerdink marc_heerdink at softhome.net
Thu Mar 1 13:58:42 PST 2001

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:48:03 +0100, Henrik wrote [bash: /usr/bin/patch: No such
file or directory]:
> When I have come to the part where I will patch findutils in the chroot, I get
> the message:
>
> bash: /usr/bin/patch: No such file or directory
I think your glibc is broken. I don't know how this is possible if the programs
compile ok, but this is the kind of messages that I got when I removed glibc
from a slackware sys... (stupid...? I just wanted to know what happens)

- L. Flon

Marc Heerdink
marc_heerdink at softhome.net
http://www.koelkast.net/