Mystery of glibc-2.2.*

Ervin Németh airwin at inf.bme.hu
Fri Mar 2 05:32:26 PST 2001

Hi Gerard,

>> I assume you have compiled the libc using the linux-2.2 kernel-headers.
> Actually, I haven't. I have used *tries to remember* either kernel 2.4.0 or
> 2.4.1 headers.

Thank you for the kind answer.  Do you mind if I ask you some questions?

First of all how was you able to compile glibc with 2.4 kernel-headers?  ;)

Did you use gcc-2.95.2 and binutils-2.10.1?  What optimalization flags did you
use?  Er yes, on what architecture?

Thanks in advance,
-Ervin
--
Principiis obsta; sero medicina paratur,
Cum mala per longas convaluere moras.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org