Perl on LFS-3.0pre1

Peter Havshøi havshoei at vip.cybercity.dk
Sat Mar 3 02:45:25 PST 2001

Im currently trying out LFS v. 3.0-CVS-2001-02-14 and have problems installing perl.
After entering the chroot'ed env. it was my plan first to logout when bash was installed, but then perl will not install.

It don't matter if I logout just before installing perl, the only way I can install perl is if I logout after I have installed glibc-2.2.1.

It is when I do "make install" perl complains with a "Segmentation Fault".

The installation are as described in the CVS..

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org