Boot-time failure

Randolph S. Kahle RandyKahle at KahleAssociates.com
Mon Mar 5 08:26:43 PST 2001

Ah! Thank you...

This relates to the other bug report I submitted earlier,
all of my devices are named <something>-. It is
weird - I have had to change the names to get rid of the
trailing "-" character

I made some additional changes and now I can boot.

Thanks -- Randy