Search engine broken?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 5 14:05:55 PST 2001

> inconsistent with most of the other search engine's I've used.  One would
> expect that instead of showing two results with links to the rest of the
> results, you'd be dropped directly into all 140 results, separated into 14
> pages of ten...

One would expect that yes. I haven't tried to override that default behaviour
and also the "More.." link isn't in a place where one expects it.

So it's not the best search engine out there, it's at least better than the
previous one we used ;) I'm continueing to search for better stuff (in the
future hopefully XML based rather than HTML based)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org