sh-utils

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 7 06:09:55 PST 2001

> Because the error message say
>
> `__mon_yday'
> `__mktime_internal'
>
> redefined.
>
> I goto mktime.c file, delete these two functions,
> then recompile, successfully compile the sh-util
> statically.

I don't see how that would be a major problem, especially considered that the
package (sh-utils) is only installed temporarily and will be reinstalled in
chapter 6. As long as the produced programs don't crash&burn due to this hack
it would be an acceptable hack.

I'm testing LFS-3.0 on various systems. I've finished testing on RedHat 6.2
yesterday and it went without a hitch. I'm going to try out Debian 2.1 today
and over the next few days I'll be hopping to linuxiso.org and download some
of the often used distributions (latest redhat, suse, slackware and so forth).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org