Shadow-20001016 and shadow-20000902

Christian von Kietzell christian.von.kietzell at sdl.regiocom.net
Wed Mar 7 13:25:10 PST 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On March  7, 2001 12:42 pm, Rudolf Floers wrote:
> > this is how they fixed it in cvs:
> >
> > line 1768:
> >
> > 	if (! (nflg || gflg)) {
> >
> > was changed to:
> >
> > 	if (!gflg) {
> >

> > shadow password suite cvs can be found here:
> >
> > 	cvs.pld.org.pl/shadow
>
> Then I'd go with that fix rather than defining the variable.

Well, I didn't know about the CVS version. Maybe I should've made sure
before posting the patch. The result is the same, however, since nflg is
not used anywhere else. May solution is not a good one, I must admit,
after thinking about it ;)
Gerard, what about creating the /etc/default/ directory though?

Chris

--

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org